Thursday, February 1, 2018

Snow in San Antonio

My daughter Jessica and her family live in San Antonio Texas. Several weeks ago..... They had a fun thing happen. It SNOWED!!!!
My grandkids have been in snow when they visit here in the winter.
My grandson Tyler LOVES the snow.

Funny thing is.....that alot of kids there have never seen snow and they all had a blast in it. This is my grand daughter Molly and her next door neighbor Kimmy. Kimmy is wearing her flip flops lol
This is Tyler and his best friend Kyle making snow angels and Tyler has shorts on.
To us it was a dusting but for them it was alot. People have no idea how to drive in snow. I think there was a 2 hr delay the next day.
My son-n-law Scott and Trooper. Jess said that Trooper loved running in the snow ha!
Tyler
Molly
The kids loved it but my daughter was over it in about an hr. Lol. Guess she could never live up North never again lol

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    There is something about snow which attracts us all when it is falling. Dealing with it on the ground after takes skill!!!
    Eyes-on YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the snow lovers don't have to deal with it on a regular basis lol!

    F

    ReplyDelete