Thursday, February 8, 2018

My latest projects

One thing about my husband being off work is that I get some projects done while I'm hanging around with him. This is my latest pallet project. I set him outside of our garage. We're expecting a ton of snow so we'll see how much of him we can see when it's all over. Ha!
Outside our back door, I always hang a wreath of some sort for the season or holiday etc.  This is my Valentine creation. I like things that are just a little bit different.
I love decorating for Valentine's day and all the pink, red and white.

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    You are a talented crafter, Diane! Love these.
    Eyes-on... YAM xx
    (who has a blizzard blowing outside the Hutch window right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing decorations in wine. Makes it less gloomy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of crafty but I do love to see what they do, I'm just plain artistically challenged . Your Valentine hanging is my favorite. And I love what you do with crates. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice that you are able to do some fun projects with Don under foot, oops, I mean at home . . .

    Fleur

    ReplyDelete