Tuesday, September 26, 2017

YAY...I am actually doing it and its working!!

This isn't me but I feel like she feels! I am sooo excited!!
When I was in Colo. seeing my sister, we both decided to work out a plan to change our lifestyles to both loose weight. We got little weight booklets from Michael's and we both made our own rules of what we wanted to do and goals etc. We also measured each other and weighed on the scaled. We are keeping each other accountable.

Here is my list of what I want to do:
1. 6-8 glasses of water a day
2. No tea because I like really sweet, sweet tea. ha!
3. No pop
4. No cookies or candy
5. 1 bread exchange a day which is 2 slices for 1 exchange.
    (I haven't had any bread because I think I may be allergic to bread)
6. 5 chips a day or when you have them
7. No fries or fast food. If needed then it must be as healthy as possible.
8. 2 processed foods a week. You can eat processed food if they have under 5 ingredients in them
9. 2 lunch meats a week, I eat Turkey only
10. 1 C pasta, rice etc.
11. Eat proteins at every meal of you can.
12. No potatoes
13. 1 cup of milk a day
14. 1 slice of cheese for a week
15. 1 C of cereal
16. Portions must fit in your hand.

Ive been able to stick with this and the first week was a killer!! lol
I started Tuesday, Sept 5th.
I weigh in and measure every Tuesday.
Week 1 lost 4 lbs
Week 2 lost 3 lbs
Week 3 (Today) lost 5 lbs......Total of 12 lbs for 3 weeks!!

Exercise 
I swim 4 days a week. I joined a swim class that gives a hard workout
I walk Oreo
Do the workout in my Kim Lyons workout book
Jumping jacks
Walking
Not taking the close parking spot at the store
***This may sound crazy but after the bathroom I do 10 of something like touch toes, twist side to side, arm movents, bunny hops etc. whatever I feel like doing. For as much water as I am drinking I am going to the bathroom alot LOL
 
Measurements:
Ive been loosing a little here and there for 3 weeks. As of now, total inches are:
Chest ...4 1/4
Under chest...3 1/2
Waist... 2
Stomach... 3 1/2
Hip... 2 1/2
Bottom... 3 1/2
Thigh... 1 1/2
Calf ...1 1/2
Arm...1
Face...1/2

This is 5 lbs. And I've lost more than double that!!! AWESOME!!
I'm just so happy that I am doing it!! Cant wait to reach my goal

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    that is excellent work !!! As much as anything the increased activity will be contributing - but no doubt the self-control which you are developing around food will stand you well in the long term. Seeing results is a grand reward.
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Bravo! You haven't gotten the Pound video in yet? Excited to hear what you think of it. Carry on!

    Fleur

    ReplyDelete