Saturday, September 16, 2017

WOW!!

I feel like a visitor to my own blog. LOL
Whew!! time goes so fast. I was so busy this summer with activities that I sadly have neglected my blog. I bet you thought that I dropped off the face of the earth!! lol practically but no.

My son got married in May. Since my daughter was here from Texas we had a BIG birthday celebration with a bunch of birthdays. I was planning this for quite awhile. It turned out to be an awesome time and we ate and then swam.
 We had a HUGE family water balloon fight and it was so much fun. Afterwards we had a water balloon toss with partners. The loosers got pied with a pan of whip cream...and pretty soon, there was whip cream being thrown on everyone!! it was quite amusing!!
My daughter Jessica flew home after the party and her 2 kids stayed here for another week with me. So it was busy doing things with them. I just wish that I had a 1/3 of their energy lol. They are 6 and 10 yrs old. I HAD to make the ultimate sacrifice and fly with them back to Texas and stayed another 5 days or so. It gives me time to spend with Jessica.

Soon enough 4th of July was here and end of July was the county fair which we all love to go to and eat the fair food. In August I flew to Colorado for a 50/70 Lia. My sister, her husband and their son in law were turning 70. Their daughter was turning 50 yrs and my sister and her husband had their 50th wedding anniversary.  There were 100 people there and it was fun also. I stayed in Denver to spend time with my sister. Ya know its nice to go away but always nice to come home too.

I kept busy working all summer and just stuff around the house keeps us all busy. I keep thinking that things will slow down but they never do!! lol So my goal is just to get back to everything again so I hope to keep up with this blog again!! Thanks for reading along. Im sure you all have been busy this summer also!!

4 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Phew - I got exhausted thinking about all that! You sure did pack it in - but joyously. Summer just came and went here - the big news is that, finally, our building roofing repairs are getting started. It has been eight months in the waiting... good to see you 'around' again &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a busy summer! Love the whipped cream facials☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you were really busy with all your family goings on. It's amazing how quickly time passes!

    Fleur

    ReplyDelete