Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fall leaves me Happy

When I was visiting my sister we wanted to do some crafting together since we both love to craft.
So we made a fall garland. We made 3 of them...one for my sister, my niece and myself.
We took packages of colored leaves from Michael's. We cut smaller leaves from magazines with words and  different colors of felt and glued them to the leaves.
Then we attached with clothespins and decorated with colored buttons etc. and added extra leaves to the jute rope.
Its simple but cute and I like it.
It was so easy and love the time we had making the garland.
I love Fall time..cooler weather, sweatshirts, craft shows, fall colors, apple orchards!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I'm with you on that! It's the time of year to 'courie in'...
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you both share the crafty gene! Very cute!

    Fleur

    ReplyDelete