Monday, May 22, 2017

My vegetables are planted

I don't have alot of room for a garden so I utilize beds around the house. I planted the tomato plants. 2 regular and 1 cherry tomato plant.
Green beans and onions
Potato in my bin. They worked last year perfectly
Last year I planted broccoli in a pot and it grew great so we will give it another try.
My friend at work said you can grow zuchinni in a pot. That sometimes they are bushy and climby. So I planted this by the fence for vines etc. I'm a new gardener so will try. If anyone has tips or advice please share.
I saw this on pinterest and thought this would be cool to watch the vegetables grow.
 
And.....i love to recycle items. I had one of those Styrofoam bins that we get a ham in from my husbands work. I cut one side out, slid in glass, painted it and filled with dirt and planted carrots and little onions. It should be fun to watch them grow.
Now....just have to wait for it all to grow. I just love fresh tomatoes and green beans every few days.
And.....I trimmed up the grass with the scissors ha!

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    My word... all very promising! Happy growing... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative, Miss Diana! I love the recycled glass container where you can watch the veges grow!

    ReplyDelete