Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Graduation

Our youngest granddaughter Bailey graduated from preschool Tues. night.
After they each sung duets....then they got their caps.
Receiving her diploma...it was cute.
And....she's officially graduated lol
Now...it'll be fun to see what lies ahead for her and also our other 8 grandkids.
They announced that Bailey's class will be the class of 2030!!! Wow...my daughter and i just looked at each other ha!

When I graduated from HS and begun working and you get your first SS statement. It said that I would  retire in 2020.  It laughed because it seemed like forever and here it is 2017. Yikes....where does time go?
I hope to be here to see her graduate in 2030

4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    It is a fair and reasonable hope... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute at those young graduations! I think you have longevity in your genes so take care of yourself and maybe you will meet her children!

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun event for everyone and she looks so proud! I love the look of your new blog. Thanks for sending the link!

    ReplyDelete