Friday, March 16, 2018

Bowling night

The other night we went bowling and out to eat with 2 of our kids families. Now, I'm not a good bowler but I was a good night. I was picking up my spares amazingly enough. Ha.
I was way ahead of my 2 son-in-law's and they didn't like it...one more than the other.

Jason was trying hard and he caught up to me. Course I was talking smack!!! Lol
Ok.... Jason and I were tied and I had one last ball to bowl. All I needed was 1 pin which would be no problem as I was doing pretty good.
I was getting ready and everyone is ok mom.... Just 1 pin!!! Ben.. my other son-in-law said... Don't get a gutter.

Deep breathe, eye on the correct arrow, I go and threw my ball....and it was a Gutter!!!!!!
I died!!!
Hence we tied. He was happy and I had no bragging rights!!! Lol

2 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    ...I'll pretend I understood and all that and raise cheer for 'good one mum' for keeping the family peace!
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete