Thursday, March 29, 2018

See what you can do with paper sacks

 I've been getting rid of junk. Now I'm working on my workshop. I'm having fun planning it out. I need this shelf for my workshop but not in pink.
 I saw where you can make it look like leather using paper sacks. You tear it in pieces and crinkle it and glue it down. After the glue is dry then I put some stain on it. It came out ok and it was fun. I'll be using it in my workshop.
 Monday I planted my tomato and green bean seeds. I figure by the time they grow then I can plant them outside.
And..... I saw something funny the other day on  my way to work. I guess this is one way to move mattresses. Lol
 There was a guy on the other side too.
I thought it was funny although they were going super slow and holding up traffic. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    BOL... I guess it has to be moved it has to be moved... your shelves are great!
    eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not safe. Your shelf turned out great.

    ReplyDelete