Thursday, March 22, 2018

Getting things in order

Since Jan 1st I have been tackeling small projects around the house to clean and simplify. It's just so amazing how fast things get out of order and how much junk we accumlate. Now I'm on to bigger issues.
Like my storage room where I keep seasonal boxes, extra food etc. and it always gets out of control. I get busy and throw it in there and before long..This!! LOL
It took me about a week but it's good now.  I have several donate boxes and had several trash bags. I'd rather donate than throw away. I just feel like I'm doing my part to save the environment.


Next was the grand kids closet. Things get played with and tossed. Most of it they really don't play with except to leave a mess so......
It feels so good to have things in order!!

3 comments: