Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day

Today being Memorial Day....we both had the day off.....so that meant yard work. The grass had grown into the flower bed so it needed to be dug out again. It was really a pain and time consuming.

I swept and  got all the leaves out of the garage. Oreo enjoyed watching.
My husband edged and we live on a corner so there's alot of sidewalk. But it looked great afterwards.
It was a busy day and I'd love to say that I enjoyed it but sadly I didn't. I'm not a big gardener although I love the pretty flowers. I need my own personal gardener lol
My dad knew about flowers but never taught me and i didn't catch that gene. I hope to buy flowers this week. We had such a nice day today and cooked out also.
For every nice day.....then we have 3-5 rotten days. So of course...its going to cool off again. Arrgggg
..this has been such a weird spring. Cant wait for nice weather every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment