Wednesday, June 21, 2017

New but not new chairs

Ive recently got my porch stuff situated. I have these old white plastic chairs that get all yucked up and I'm too cheap to by new ones when they are still good.
Well at work last week we got a new  product in.
It looked pretty good....its paint and primer together and it sprays plastic and metal so I decided why not give it a try. The clear coat does a great job protecting it. First, I cleaned then all up and dried off etc. LOVED it!!! It looks awesome.
Its a poppy color and it matches my sign on the porch. I love Tye dye. Probably from my hippie days in the 80's. Ha!
I have 2 more chairs to do....haven't decided what colors yet though. A turquoise for sure...then I"m making cushions for the porch swing out of the Tye Dye fabric. Seems like I never run out of projects to do in between working. It is great to hang out on the porch though with a nice glass of sweet tea.
So if you have anything to revamp....give this a try. You'll love it also....guaranteed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    My word, that is SMART!!! Sigh... wish I could just pop by and sit on that porch with you... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that came out really well! How many chairs for 1 can of paint? So it stays pliable on the plastic?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your craftiness is inspiring. Feel free to come to my place and craft away, teehee!

    ReplyDelete